Festival Features Florida’s Up and Coming Talent
This year’s Florida Music Festival kicked off Thursday night in Downtown Orlando and as usual there was plenty of talent on display. Below is a quick photo gallery from Day 1, but first, some thoughts on who to catch the next two nights.
FMF 2018 Top 10 Recommended Bands
Friday, May 11th
- Run Raquel, Wall St Plaza 2, 7:30
- The Getbye, Cheyenne Saloon, 8:00
- Reverist, Wall St Plaza, 9:00
- Beemo, Cheyenne Saloon, 10:00
- Thirst, Wall Street Plaza, 11:00
- John K, Wall St Plaza, midnight
Saturday, May 12
- On the Avenue, Wall St Plaza, 7:30
- Yardij, Wall St Plaza 2, 8:00
- Felicity, Wall St Plaza 2, 9:00
- King Complex, Blackstar, 9:30
The Blue Man Group Drum Off also happens Saturday at 9:30 at Wall St and is usually quite entertaining.
Here are the bands who highlighted the Thursday night session. Click to see the full-size photo and to save…
FMF 2018 Thursday, May 10
RARA’s Farm is a rock music blog keenly focused on sharing killer rock music news to the rock music fans who visit our site. Make sure you Like / Follow Us below to keep in the loop on new music worth a listen, or just to be nice to us.